Half of November, all of December and 6 days of January have passed since I last blogged. Whoopsie! In the blog I'll be posting a lot of pictures, along with captions, be warned. So! I'll jump right in then.
| Our very first Christmas tree! |
| Ginger mustache and men cookies :) |
Opening a gift box sent from my mom! It was filled with cookies and cards and candles and my childhood dolls and teddy bears. *tears*
| Jamie and I got to skype with my precious Grandma Brown back in Indiana :) |
| Christmas morning at the in-laws. |
| Christmas morning at the in-laws. |
| All the cousins. |
| On the top of Tambourine Mountain. |
| My very first cricket game! |
| My sweet boy. |
| Very amused with the milk poring out of the cows mouth, haha. |
| Most delicious breakfast ever. |
| Trying out my new fishing pole! |
| Bam! |
| We found the best fishing spot. |
I hope you enjoyed the sneak peak into our Christmas holiday in Queensland. Perfection!
No comments:
Post a Comment